Four Core Values of Central Church
We Will Be Word Based & Spirit Led
Isaiah 59:21, “As for me, this is my covenant with them,” says the Lord. “My Spirit, who is on you, will not depart from you, and my words that I have put in your mouth will always be on your lips, on the lips of your children and on the lips of their descendants—from this time on and forever,” says the Lord.
- We believe in a systematic teaching of the Word.
- We believe in the operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit.
We Will Be Family Centered
1 Timothy 3:5, “If anyone does not know how to manage his own family, how can he take care of God’s church?
- Family First, Biblical Family Values taught and lived.
- Family Groups as our place of relational connection.
We Will Be Intentional in Our Love for One Another and for Sinners
John 13:34-35, “A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”
- We see this as our “discipleship” mandate.
- We see this also as our “evangelism” mandate.
We Will Have a Servants Mentality in all that We Do.
Mark 10:45, “For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Willingness to sweep the floors!
- Everyone serving in some capacity.